Wednesday

:) look I smiled.

Contextual researching and doodling pointlessly all day I decided I wanted to do something graphically. That's probably not even a word but anyway. 


So I just started writing. not anything in particular just writing. rubbish really but I thought it could go somewhere, and it did.

I decided I wanted to make an ad for the underground. A real ad though. 

First I made some letters in paint

Then I got the tube map 


Then sticking the two together I had a simple ad 
Not one like this....



But more like this...



If you've ever been in the London underground you would understand. Its hot,busy and people suck.
So I guess I was inspired by myself? 

I think these would be pretty cool as a pattern on material toooooooooooooooooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment